Ep 09- The Power Of “No” With Julie Longyear from IrieStar.com
Julie is the founder of IrieStar.com where she sells a fabulous array of natural & herbal skin care & home products. Her natural skincare solutions, Blissoma products are the result of a mix of professional curiosity & personal passion.
As her business has grown & the world has taken note, opportunities from big names & retailers have come her way- today she talks with us on how to sniff out genuine opportunities and the power of “saying no,” for entrepreneurs.
Listen to Episode 9
Also..if you could please subscribe and rate on iTunes that would be mucho appreciated….a nice little rating after subscribing would be the equivalent of Nachos Bel Grande w/ extra cheese. Do it. Do it!
Listen In For:
- Being clear about your goals & your product evolution from the get-go, before you get big.
- When approached with big opportunities, what resources will you need to not go broke but be able to grow?
- Why getting picked up by “big brands” can be cool but a cash drain in disguise.
- The difference between “investing” and “draining out” with your cash flow.
- Danielle LaPorte’s blog White Hot Truth
- Kris Carr’s blog Crazy Sexy Life