Ep 08- The Most Destructive Habits of Entrepreneurs with Michelle Nikolaisen
Michelle blogs at LetsRadiate.com to help creative visionaries craft profitable & functional businesses with a focus on productivity and time management. She also creates some great resources for business owners with learning tools & coaching.
On this interview with Michelle she sheds light on some of the most destructive habits of entrepreneurs.
*by the way, I apologize for annoying truck/beeping noise around 8 minutes. There was no way to edit that out!
Listen to Episode 8
Also..if you could please subscribe and rate on iTunes that would be mucho appreciated….a nice little rating after subscribing would be the equivalent of Nachos Bel Grande w/ extra cheese. Do it. Do it!
Listen In For:
- Michelle’s take on “The Macho Subculture” of entrepreneurialism that wears us out.
- Why “doing what you love” is still work and how to refocus your workaholism.
- Spotting “busy work,” we create for ourselves, and why most of us don’t see it.
- Why every entrepreneur needs to unplug for 24hrs as part of their routine.
- The myth of “infinite willpower.”
Focus Booster for your desktop (a handy timer!)
The Referral Engine by John Jantsch
Linchpin by Seth Godin
Made To Stick: Why Some Ideas Survive & Others Die by Chip Heath