Michelle blogs at LetsRadiate.com to help creative visionaries craft profitable & functional businesses with a focus on productivity and time management. She also creates some great resources for business owners with learning tools & coaching.
On this interview with Michelle she sheds light on some of the most destructive habits of entrepreneurs.
*by the way, I apologize for annoying truck/beeping noise around 8 minutes. There was no way to edit that out!
Also..if you could please subscribe and rate on iTunes that would be mucho appreciated….a nice little rating after subscribing would be the equivalent of Nachos Bel Grande w/ extra cheese. Do it. Do it!
Listen In For:
- Michelle’s take on “The Macho Subculture” of entrepreneurialism that wears us out.
- Why “doing what you love” is still work and how to refocus your workaholism.
- Spotting “busy work,” we create for ourselves, and why most of us don’t see it.
- Why every entrepreneur needs to unplug for 24hrs as part of their routine.
- The myth of “infinite willpower.”