The Frugalpreneur Episode 6 –Building A Kick Ass Brand w/ Amanda Abella of GradMeetsWorld.org
Amanda Abella founded the blog GradMeetsWorld.org but also headlines her own projects like The Better Blogging Jam Sessions and is working on becoming a credentialed life coach. In our discussion about branding she talks about the key essentials to building a brand, identifying & building your audience.
Also..if you could please subscribe and rate on iTunes that would be mucho appreciated….a nice little rating after subscribing would be the equivalent of Nachos Bel Grande w/ extra cheese. Do it. Do it!
Listen In For:
- Building a holistic brand centered around your personal interests that still fulfills a market need.
- Creating congruency between your interest & what makes money.
- Honing in your offerings when things aren’t selling or your audience is dead silent.
- The biggest mistakes business & blogger newbies make online.
- Why you should embrace pissing people off to find your ideal audience.
- Moleskine notebook for jotting down random ideas
- Post-It notes for those “falling asleep” flashes of insight
- The Fire Starter Sessions by Danielle LaPorte